If you are looking for assistance with intellectual property issues, then Heitner Legal is absolutely a law firm you should consider. That is particularly true should you have a trademark matter, whether it be an interest in obtaining a registered mark, enforcing your trademarks or defending against infringement actions.
The proof is in the pudding. We decided to look back and check just how many trademark applications we have filed over the years, and the number is remarkable.
As of September 2018, we have filed over 260 trademark applications with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, with the vast majority of applications reaching registration status. That means happy clients.
While trademark applications can certainly be filed without the assistance of an attorney, you should always remember that you get what you pay for. Further, because the process takes a long time, you could be seriously forfeiting an opportunity by waiting to hire an experienced law firm.
We have extensive experience in knowing the best way to format the applications, how best to handle office actions and suspension letters and have been successful in fighting off oppositions (as well as defending against same for clients).
Some of the more notable applicants and applications we have filed include:
- Money Green, Dray Day, Sagnasty and Hampton 5 for Draymond Green of the Golden State Warriors.
- Kirkoland for Christian Kirksey of the Cleveland Browns.
- IMAN for Iman Shumpert of the Sacramento Kings.
- CHARG1NG for NFL wide receiver Braxton Miller.
- With a Kiss and ONIONS for broadcaster Bill Raftery.
- COMEBACKSZN and COMEBACK$ZN for Johnny Manziel.
- Getcha Popcorn Ready, Prototype and Prototype81 for Terrell Owens.
- 1 Tough Cookie for PGA Tour golfer Austin Cook.
- Blount Force Trauma for NFL running back LeGarrete Blount
- Don’t Blink for pro baseball player Todd Isaacs.
- UMBC Retrievers and Retriever Nation for the University of Maryland, Baltimore County.
- Camp on the Corner for 1st-ever NFL female coach Jen Welter.
- LION ORDER for Rohan Marley.
We have also filed numerous trademark applications abroad and handled infringement, dilution and oppositions overseas. Countries/territories wherein we have been involved in trademark matters include:
- United Kingdom
- European Union
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- And more!
Contact us for pricing on trademark applications (domestic or overseas), handling office actions, opposition prosecution/defense, infringement issues, etc.!